Working for xspera, feels like coming home
xspera, a globally operating management consultancy, seek to increase corporate performance through digital transformation. Xingate, xspera’s digital enterprise platform developed on Microsoft’s technology and collaboration stacks, deliver powerful intra, inter, and cross-departmental solutions for immediate results at affordable costs.
xspera is seeking passionate Infrastructure (IT Administrator) who will maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- SharePoint Installation & Configuration
- Manage system security, system patching and upgrades
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Monitor and manage Network and Office Equipment.
- Support developers and office users to solve ad-hoc technical issues & problem
- Design and implement Network Topology On-premise and Azure cloud environment
- Design, implement and upgrade System: Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange 2010-2013-2016, Skype for Business 2015, SharePoint 2010-2019, SQL 2012-2019, On- premise, Hybrid, and Azure environment, MS SQL BI, and K2
- Design and implement SharePoint system topology On-premise, Hybrid, and Azure Cloud
- Propose technical solution, do estimates & detail plan for integration in internal & external environment.
- Apply MS Intune, PowerShell and ITIL service management.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, computer science, management information systems, or related field required
- English certificate of TOEIC 650+ or equivalent
Experience and skill
- 5+ year experience SharePoint Installation & Configuration including MinRole Farm
- Proven experience with configuration of load-balancing and High Availability Infrastructure
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Proven experience and knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional certification (e.g. MCSA Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, MCSE Server Infrastructure, ITIL V4, etc.) is a plus
Why Work at xspera
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
As a management consulting company, xspera focus on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise platform, xingate, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation. Join xspera today and be part of the digital world of tomorrow
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|