Working for xspera, feels like coming home.
Here at xspera we work in agile teams. You can learn, improve and prosper in your field of expertise. This is your chance to become a high achiever – working with people, who love what they do.
If you want to live to your full potential, xspera is the place to be.
We are seeking an ambitious and passionate Product Manager who has an affection for Microsoft enterprise technologies and collaboration stacks, but also acutely aware of the gaps they present and the endless possibilities to fill those gaps.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this is not the place for you.
As a Product Manager at xspera, you will lead a talented team to grow and evolve xingate 5.0 for our customers worldwide.
Product Manager at xspera is described as
- A Visionary who look beyond the surface of a requirement/technology/app and see the gaps and the variations to fill it.
- An Advocate for the team, the company, and the client. It is essential to find that balance in a continual pull and give environment. Become the mediator of the parties to find a solution that can be agreed by all.
- A Closer with confidence to make crucial decisions related to product and project.
Sound interesting? Then xspera just might be the place for you.
- Develop a short and long-term xingate 5.0 product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with variety of stakeholders
- Be accountable for all stages of product lifecycle. From planning to retirement and all stages between
- Responsible for all planning, budgeting, priorities and timelines, and governance activities for xingate 5.0 activities
- Ensuring a consistent integration and user experience between different elements of the xingate 5.0 Enterprise platform
- Create and Manage the product backlog, often working through competing priorities
- Manage, facilitate, and create business requirements/user stories, organize and facilitate prototype reviews and UAT
- Impress on the development and designer teams the importance of consistent and robust product branding with coaching to ensure optimal and consistent UI/UX
- Collaborate closely with internal and external end users and technology teams to ensure the best possible end-user experience and continuous product improvement
- Collaborate with Technical and Solution Architects to ensure xingate 5.0 is scalable, reliable, and robust for xspera enterprise customers
- Create training documents, user manuals, and videos and provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff
- Play active role in post-delivery activities with development of the product sales messaging and support related marketing activities including taking the lead in preparing and running product demos
- Develop and execute executive level communications and messaging (including real-time management dashboards, weekly operational reports, issue analysis reports, and strategic presentations) to educate and influence key stakeholders
- Run operational cadence for the xingate 5.0 leadership team, including weekly and monthly operational meetings, bi-annual strategic planning event off-sites and ad hoc reporting and presentations.
- Lead the estimation team into definition of perspective client requirements and establish a project effort, timeline and resource estimates
- Collaborate with either the client or Account Manager to retrieve all necessary project details for successful delivery
- Anticipate and mitigate project risks with the resources at hand or ability to identify what resources are required and making an appropriate request.
- Be the primary technology and business advocate to advise and direct the best practice methods in how to utilize xingate 5.0 within xspera and its international customer base
- Create and maintain feature business requirements, User Stories, and UAT checklists
- Train client of deliverables
- Delivery appropriate reports to management/client for the progress of the project
- Collaborating with the Sales, Marketing & Corporate Communications team to define the go-to-live strategy, prioritize activities, and ensure product positioning properly reflects the features and benefits of the solution to the customers
- Support recruitment and talent acquisition activities. Help to continually build the fantastic team at xspera with helping new members become acquainted with xspera community.
- Continually coach the development team into the concept of Scrum methodology and the essence of a shippable product at the end of each sprint.
- Provide regular internal and external communications company-wide on upcoming features products, changes and usage tips
- Facilitate communications and interactions between functional groups, team members, strategic partners and vendors
- Ensure overall xspera development program objectives are being met efficiently, and proactively look for opportunities to adjust program practices to ensure assets (people, tools, etc.) are optimized
- Must–Have: Master’s degree in IT Technology and preferably Business Management MBA
- Must–Have: Certification in Scrum, example PS I, PS II, PSPO I or PSPO II from scrum.org
- Must–Have: Native English speaker or English certificate of TOEIC 700 or equivalent
- German and Vietnamese speaking/writing skills is a plus
- +8 years product management experience and a track record of successful software project delivery, ideally in a corporate environment
- +5 years of leadership experience in an IT field
- Ability to adapt to changes, take up multiple roles based on project demands and ensure the best results
- Willingness to travel worldwide up to 50 percent of time
- Deep functional experience with the Microsoft ecosystem with hands-on experience in developing and implementing an Enterprise Platform strategy
- Excellent knowledge and expertise within Workflow and BI solutions
- Experience working with on-premise, cloud, and SaaS products and services
- Involvement in leading Scrum ceremonies and activities
- Overall knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Overall knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, Office 365, AWS, Google, etc.),
- Overall knowledge of the latest trends in the corporate Information Technology domain (Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Analytics, Blockchain, Data Visualization, Semantic Technologies, etc.)
Why Work at xspera
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
- Work location Zurich, Switzerland and/or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
xspera focus on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise portal, xingate 5.0, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation.
Join xspera today and be part of the digital world of tomorrow!