Under the direction of the Director of Plant Operations, the Plant Operations Tech 1 is responsible for assigned daily maintenance repairs and preventive maintenance. The Plant Operations Tech 1 is mentored by the Plant Operations Tech 2 being the first contact for troubleshooting support.
- Perform preventive maintenance on building systems and assists Plant Operations Tech 2 in HVA/C large jobs.
- Completes maintenance work orders for general repairs as well as basic HVA/C repairs.
- Assists manager in the overall safety of the facility.
- After hours and weekend call rotation.
- Completes other assigned duties.
- High school diploma/GED required. Post-secondary education preferred.
- Computer literacy required.
- Exhibits maturity and confidence in communication skills via telephone or in person.
- Knowledge of building systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in general maintenance.
- Dependable attendance is essential.
- Current & valid driver’s license.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Physical movements include sitting, reaching, bending, climbing stairs, stooping and stretching.
- Visual acuity is required to perform duties.
- Possesses manual dexterity sufficient to operate machines and tools.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|