xspera is not a start-up firm, but we act like one.
xspera is seeking talented SharePoint DevOps Engineers who focus on the development, implementation, and maintenance of SharePoint technologies and applications with mainly using “out of the box” SharePoint functionalities with minimal customizations. Together with our customers, we support them to solve interdepartmental business problem and enhance performance through the use of an excellent corporate Information Management, Data Management, Business Analytics, Automation and Digitalization With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You could be a big part of that change. Together with our back-end, front-end and embedded developers, you will work directly on a tangible end-product. You will report directly to the Lead of SharePoint DevOps with technical direction provided by the Solution Architect.
Primary Objectives :
- Analyze the technical requirements together with development team, Business Analyst.
- Propose technical solution, do estimation & plan detailed tasks based on the requirements.
- Develop, unit test and perform code review of applications development using SharePoint technologies.
- Support developers to solve technical issues & problems.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, configure and deploy Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management.
- Make informed recommendations pertaining to MS SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation and web parts design, testing and deployment.
- Develop custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint.
- Create automated business solutions using integrating SharePoint forms, workflow, charts and dashboards.
- Implement ISMS policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred (or comparable work experience).
- English certificate is at least Toeic 450 or the same certificate relevant.
Experience and skill
- MUST HAVE – more than 02 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer (SharePoint Online and On-Premise configuration, development systems integration, administration, data management and information security)
- MUST HAVE – more than 02 years of experience in developing ASP.NET applications with OOP, LINQ, ADO.NET, Data Provider, Entity Framework and SQL Server Database.
- Have experience in ASP.NET Web form, MVC ASPX and Visual Studio.
- Have knowledge in SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs and Scripts
- Good understanding of Packaging and deploying SharePoint custom software (developing InfoPath forms, Workflows (WF), custom controls, application pages and integrating with external systems)
- Understand of SharePoint Out-Of-The-Box (Add-ins/Apps)
- Understand of SharePoint Search – results pages, custom display templates, search schema configuration
- Experience in creating site and list definitions, configuration/customization of SharePoint sites.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks/projects occurring at once.
- Eager to learn new technologies
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- 13th month salary.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Performance bonus.
- Premium Insurance Package.
- Team building activities.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Other benefits following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|