xspera is seeking talented Business Process Automation Engineers to automate and integrate inefficient routing slip, paper, Excel, and email based manual processes and workarounds for current and future customers. In addition, you will create new template processes according to specifications for our digitalization backbone XINGATE X3.0 to quickly automate front office, back office and support functions. With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You are a big part of that change. Together with the XINGATE 3.0 stakeholders and the product development team, you work directly on a tangible end-product. You will report directly to the Lead of Business Processes Development with technical direction provided by the Solution Architect.
Key responsibilities :
- Extend and refine XINGATE X3.0 automation capabilities by using K2 Five, MS App Logic, MS Flow, and Visual Studio
- Collaborate directly with functional process teams and other development teams and lead efforts to design & implement new automation technologies into XINGATE 3.0 and client specific solutions through Scrum working methodology.
- Develop custom solutions to meet client specific needs, including integration with client’s legacy LOBs systems
- Install, configure, and integrate K2 Five server in variety of environments including SaaS, Cloud, and On-Premise.
- Support the build and deploy process to development, staging and production environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- English certificate is at least TOEIC 600 or the same certificate relevant
Experience and skill
- MUST HAVE – More than two years’ experience with developing custom forms, integration of external LOB application data and custom workflows (K2 black pearl or K2 Five experience is preferred)
- MUST HAVE – 2-3 years .NET, Java, CSS and HTML5 development experience.
- Vast experience with workflow analysis, business process modeling and design.
- Profound working knowledge of business process automation and system integration.
- Development experience with SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online and Azure.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience in Agile SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
- Have good logical thinking and careful in work
- Creative ideas for the problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks/projects occurring at once.
- KPI and project management knowledge is preferred
- Have experience in Microsoft InfoPath; Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a plus
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- 13th month salary.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Performance bonus.
- Premium Insurance Package.
- Team building activities.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Other benefits following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|