Working for xspera, feels like coming home
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (.Net) that will be in charge of our core product, Xingate. Xingate is an Enterprise Management Portal that combines and utilizes the important components of leading-edge collaboration and communication solutions with information management and business intelligence for a “state-of-the-art» corporate management.
With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You could be a big part of that change. Together with our scrum team, you will work directly on a tangible end-product
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a back-end developer with server- side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server- side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred, (or comparable work experience)
- English certificate of TOEIC 450 or willing to take it
- 3+ years’ solid experience as Software Engineer (.net)
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as .net, NoteJs and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
Knowledge and Skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks / projects occurring at once
- Detail-oriented, organized & capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks & meet aggressive deadlines
- Being able to work collaboratively & cooperatively with multiple infrastructure providers in support of technology solutions
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Eager to learn new things
Why Work at xspera
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
xspera focus on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise portal, xspera 5.0, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation. Join xspera today and be part of the digital world of tomorrow!
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|