Working for xspera, feels like coming home
Here at xspera we work in agile teams. You can learn, improve and prosper in your field of expertise. This is your chance to become a high achiever – working with people, who love what they do.
If you want to live to your full potential, xspera is the place to be.
Are you digital, analytical and agile? Then we are looking for you. We improve the customer experience because our customers are our first priority. In the field of UI/UX we are looking for you as a digital expert with know-how and work experience.
- Establishment of xspera brand in all aspects of xspera digital and offline touch points. This includes the transportation of our CI/CD, as well as our customer’s CI/CD to any App in a way which communicates the underlying core values.
- Design supporting marketing materials including but not limited to product brochures, product illustrations, and xspera corporate web site in close cooperation with our Marketing department.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Owner teams to bring premium UI/UX to xspera’s product XINGATE.
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal staff and external customers to fulfill and refine existing design requirements.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, marketers, product owners, developers, and other designers to transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams – infographics.
- Make complex ideas more accessible and communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites, presentations, customer demos and printed pages.
- Design meaningful performance reports in close communication with the xspera management team on all aspects of xspera operations and provide data in an easy to consume format.
- Train PO and Dev teams on UI/UX best practices and leading trends.
- Present and sell your design ideas to stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure all material for internal departments, customers and any third party complies with our guidelines and our high standards of “make it perfect”.
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in graphic design or a related field is usually required alternatively a demo reel of previous work and experience to attest your skills is required.
- English certificate at least Toeic 600 or the same certificate relevant.
Experience and skill
- MUST HAVE – Three or more years of experience building digital software or applications in a graphic designer, UI/UX designer role.
- Good communication skills in person, on paper, and over video conferences with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design guidelines and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Experience in the usage of tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, and Quartz.
- Be open to valid criticism and improving upon it.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced projects with different teams and stakeholders at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once”.
- Detail-oriented, organized & capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks & meet aggressive deadlines.
- English, Vietnamese is a must, German is a plus.
- Eager to improve and learn new skills.
Why work @ xspera
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
With solutions by xspera, companies are enabled to support their agile business effectively while maintaining compliance. xspera provides intelligent platforms and tools for your real-time communication and collaboration needs in the agile business era.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|