Working for xspera, feels like coming home
xspera, a globally operating management consultancy, seek to increase corporate performance through digital transformation. Xingate 5.0, xspera’s digital enterprise platform developed on Microsoft’s technology and collaboration stacks, deliver powerful intra, inter, and cross-departmental solutions for immediate results at affordable costs.
xspera is seeking talented Senior Front-end Developer that will be charge of our core product, xingate 5.0 by using MS SharePoint, Workflow (k2, Microsoft flow…), MS Exchange, Microsoft Teams, MS SQL BI, and MS BizTalk environment that combines and utilizes the important components of leading-edge collaboration and communication solutions with information management and business intelligence for a “state-of-the-art» corporate
With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You
are a big part of that change. Together with the xingate 5.0 stakeholders and the product
development team, you work directly on a tangible end-product.
- Develop new user-facing features and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Together with Back-end to assure that all user input is validated
- Support the back-end developers with relevant coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Be responsible to accurate timing estimates on the tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred, (or comparable work experience)
- English certificate of TOEIC 450 or equivalent
- 3+ years’ solid experience in software development worked as a Frontend Developer
with React.js or/and with Angular
- Experience in both responsive design patterns like bootstrap frameworks and crossbrowser
compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding SharePoint concepts such as Master pages, Page Layouts, Content Types, Lists, & Libraries.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Visual studio, TFS, Azure DevOps
- Basic knowledge for SharePoint On-Premises and SharePoint Online, Cloud, Office 365, SharePoint site branding and User Experience (UX) methodologies including HTML5, CSS3
- Nice to have knowledge in Angular JS, Redux, Redux form, office UI fabric react, SEO, Require JS, Workflow.
- Nice to have knowledge in Rest API, JSOM, CSOM,
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in writing and carrying out unit test, and providing developer support
- An ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks / projects occurring at once
- Being able to work collaboratively & cooperatively with multiple infrastructure providers in support of technology solutions
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies, especially Scrum, DevOps…
- Confident to communicate in English environment
Why Work at xspera
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
xspera focus on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise portal, xingate 5.0, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation. Join xspera today and be part of the digital world of tomorrow!
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|