We are looking for an experienced QC Engineer that will be in charge of our core product, XINGATE. XINGATE is an Enterprise Management Portal that combines and utilizes the important components of leading-edge collaboration and communication solutions with information management and business intelligence for a “state-of-the-art» corporate management.
With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You could be a big part of that change. Together with our backend, frontend and embedded developers, you will work directly on a tangible end-product.
- Be in charge of testing in order to ensure our software meets the requirement and product quality.
- Must be a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with effective communication skills and a strong work ethic, the ability to plan and work independently and proactive to support team.
- Work closely with the SCRUM team includes Product Owner, Business Annlysts and Developers.
- Analyze and review requirement with SCRUM team to understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Participate in planning, estimation, prioritizing, demo and retrospectives meeting for each Sprint.
- Estimate, design and develop test cases for each user stories in Sprint
- Prepare test data and maintain data up to date.
- Perform testing (black box, white box, integration, UAT …) and report test result.
- Identify and report bugs using Defect Tracking system.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Support customers
- Do other tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Has at least 2 years of experience working with testing in Software Development
- Experience working in an agile software development using SCRUM.
- Experience in testing web-based and mobile applications.
- Experience and knowledge in SharePoint, Workflow, SQL, business domain ERP, CRM …
- Ability to perform various types of testing such as integration testing, data verification, user workflow and interface testing.
- Has knowledge in Automation Testing tools is plus.
- Experience working with bug tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, …)
- Has knowledge of QA tools, concepts (ISO…), methodologies such as RUP, Agile… is a plus.
- Excellent at English in writing and verbal communication.
- ISTQB Foundation/ ISEB/…certification is plus
- Be a proactive and have good work relationship with other team members
- Above market salary
- Personal development, training and creative freedom
- The chance to get MCSE certified by external course
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU and US
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Awesome company trips
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|