xspera is not a start-up firm, but we act like one.
xspera is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager who is responsible for managing multiple projects with various modern technical stacks, balancing quality, cost and delivery timing while maintaining high-rated customer satisfaction. Besides that, he/she also leads multiple Agile teams located both on-site and remote to ensure delivery of successful sprints routinely. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this is not the place for you. As a Project Manager at xspera, you will lead a talented team to grow and evolve xingate 3.0 for our customers worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop the xspera Scrum Process in collaboration with all relevant parties in xspera
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management.
- Co-ordinate with Resource manager, sales, onshore and client for resource staffing request.
- Co-ordinate with Technical Architect in project technical matter.
- Co-ordinate with IT/Admin department for infrastructure setup if requested: network connectivity, office space, etc.
- Co-ordinate with QC team to define/tailoring software development process, guide and train team members on software development and other supporting processes utilized
- Co-ordinate with other project parties such as clients, PO, QC, etc. to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements and satisfaction.
- Manage project budget via quotation and daily timesheet.
- Create and present project charters (Statement of Works) defining goals, scope, resources, risks and value of proposed initiatives.
- Establish detail project plan (work plan, milestones, stage gates, resources and relevant skills) for the whole project lifecycle. Perform risk management and mitigation plan.
- Manage quality of software deliverables including manual and automation testing techniques.
- Embrace leadership role and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile methods.
- Direct, lead and facilitate project activities including daily scrums and executive updates.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Drive the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials and content.
- Provide consulting assistance to assist the organization in resolving problem projects.
- Organize a united team where all team members can communicate and contribute on assigned activities.
- Produce activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc).
- Participate in company’s soft skill training or workshop.
- Must Have:Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Must Have :Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) from Project Management Institute
- Must Have :Certificate of TOEIC 600 or equivalent, unless English is your native language.
- German and Vietnamese is a plus
- Nice to Have PSM I certificate from Scrum.org, or have a drive to become PSM certified in the near future.
- Documented recent (last 2 years) Agile training/conference/user group attendance.
Experience and skills
- 5+ years of managing software development projects as a Project Manager
- 2+ years as a Scrum Master in a well-known software environment.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Experience working with Team Services and other Microsoft Office 365 tools.
- Have technical knowledge about Microsoft Server Platforms or Frameworks, specifically SharePoint Server (2010-2016) and SharePoint Online, Skype for Business (Lync), Exchange, BizTalk, SQL BI.
- Have knowledge of database technologies and concepts including Relational and NoSQL databases, Big Data, and Data Warehouses. Have knowledge about BI tool is preferable.
- Strong project management skills: analyzing, planning, implementing and reflecting
- Highly responsible, well-organized, pro-active, dare-to-lead.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn, especially researching skill and learning new technologies
- Teamwork oriented and willing to work under high pressure.
- Skills in analyzing teams’ productivity through reports such as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc. to ensure the team working efficiently and produce informative reports for management.
- Solid coaching skills to enlist trust and confidence in the team
- Solid understanding on the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
- Effective creative and critical thinking
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time (Effective Time management for the timeline commitments)
- Exceptional communication skills to both the team and management, both in writing (emails, documents, reports) and verbal (presentations, ad-hoc discussions).
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- 13th month salary.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Performance bonus.
- Premium Insurance Package.
- Team building activities.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Other benefits following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|