xspera is not a start-up firm, but we act like one.
xspera is seeking talented Senior Business Analyst to expose line of business (LOB) application data, extendable forms and powerful workflows for current and future customers and extend the current capabilities of our XINGATE modules, focusing on HR, including complete employee lifecycle management, Purchasing and Finance Solutions, Project Management and much more.
- Co-create a long-term vision for our XINGATE Enterprise Management Portal
- Manage the roadmap for different XINGATE products
- Setting priorities based on customer value, business value, continuous improvements, technology improvements and/or removing team impediments (continuous trade off).
- Enable our Scrum teams to deliver their sprint commitment by maintaining a product backlog and preparing user stories.
- Communicate sprint results, sprint plans and the roadmap to the team and stakeholders.
- Align, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful releases.
- Encourages and enables the team to achieve sprint goals and commitments and to deliver a “Potentially Shippable Product” each sprint.
- Gather business and system requirements from internal and external clients and turn them into business solutions
- Write clear business and technical specifications including business functions, processes, workflows and UX Mockups for UI design
- Document the testing procedures and carry out the final test before releasing to end users
- Write training documents and provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff
- Plan product backlog, manage workload and tasks, conduct internal meetings with other team members
- Lead the team to consult with internal and external clients at different levels to exert your experience and manage their business challenges/ requirements/ objectives;
- Act as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirement with development team (developers, QC, UI designer) both business and system analysis view as well as the bridge among internal team
- Work with QC to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, CR and implementation
- Support UAT, verify bugs/issues with client and manage them together with product backlog
- Owning ongoing digital product iteration and support to ensure services are evolving to meet customer needs and providing a reliable and satisfactory experience
- Do other tasks being assigned.
- Extend and refine xspera’s core platform XINGATE capabilities through creation of workflow, forms and LOB objects using K2 blackpearl and K2 Appit for SharePoint
- Develop custom solutions to meet client specific needs using K2 blackpearl and K2 Appit for SharePoint, including integration with client’s legacy LOBs systems by using SmartObjects
- Install, configure, and integrate K2 blackpearl server in variety of environments including SaaS, Cloud, and On-Premise
- Support the build and deploy process to development, staging and production environments
- Collaborate with other development teams to integrate K2 effectively into XINGATE and client specific solutions through Scrum working methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Banking and Finance or related fields
- Certificate of Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or the willingness to invest time and effort to get certified
- English certificate is at least Toeic 700 or the same certificate relevant
Experience and skill
- 5+ years of experiences in Systems Development and Business Analysis
- 3+ years of international experience with managing and overseeing multiple IT projects simultaneously, preferably as Senior Business Analyst
- High level conceptual, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes, take up multiple roles based on project demands and ensure the best results
- MS Solution Expert MSCE in Productivity (Communications/ Messaging/ SharePoint)
- Experience in Agile methods (Scrum, XP, Kanban, BADM)
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Creative ideas for the problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks/projects occurring at once
- Detail-oriented, organized & capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks & meet aggressive deadlines
- KPI and project management knowledge
- English, Vietnamese is a must and German is a plus
- Eager to learn new things
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- 13th month salary.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Performance bonus.
- Premium Insurance Package.
- Team building activities.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Other benefits following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws.
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|