xspera, a globally operating management consultancy, seek to increase corporate performance through digital transformation. XINGATE 3.0, xspera’s digital enterprise platform developed on Microsoft’s technology and collaboration stacks, deliver powerful intra, inter, and cross-departmental solutions for immediate results at affordable costs
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Control that will be in charge of our core product, XINGATE 3.0. XINGATE 3.0 is an Enterprise Management Portal using MS SharePoint, Workflow (K2), MS Exchange, MS Skype for Business, MS SQL BI, and MS BizTalk environment that combines and utilizes the important components of leading-edge collaboration and communication solutions with information management and business intelligence for a “state- of-the-art» corporate management.
With our international team (Europe, US, Asia), we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You could be a big part of that change. Together with our back-end, front- end and embedded developers, you will work directly on a tangible end-product.
- Be in charge with develop and execute test to ensure our software meets the requirement and product quality.
- Must be a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with effective communication skills and a strong work ethic, the ability to plan and work independently, as well as has ability to lead and support team.
- Your responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system
- Work closely with the SCRUM team includes Product Owner’s, Business Analysts and Developers.
- Review and clarify the business requirement with Product Owner’s, Business Analysts and SCRUM team to understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Provide meaningful feedback or ideas beyond own task/project
- Participate in planning, estimation, prioritizing, demo and retrospectives meeting for each Sprint.
- Do testing tasks:
- Design, develop test plan and test cases for each user stories in Sprint
- Prepare test data and maintain data up to date.
- Execute testing (black box, white box, integration, UAT …) and/or automated test and report test result.
- Report and control bugs using Defect Tracking system.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Support customers
- Do Quality Assurance tasks such as coordinate testing activities; monitor the work being performed by the team and ensure that it meets the Definition of Done; evaluate and feedback to the quality of work products, …
- Do other tasks assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- English Certificate of TOEIC 550 or equivalent.
- German preferable
Experience and skill
- More than 5 years of experience working with testing and quality assurance in Software Development
- Experience and comfort working in an agile software development using SCRUM.
- Strong experience with testing web-based and mobile application.
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint, Workflow application, SQL, business domain in ERP, CRM …
- Solid knowledge and ability to perform white/black box testing, integration testing, and data verification, user workflow and interface testing.
- Execute automation scripts using open source tools is a plus.
- Proficiency with professional bug tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, …)
- Knowledge of QA tools, concepts (ISO…), methodologies such as RUP, Agile… is a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at documenting work.
- Experience with customer facing support situations
- Any related testing and QA certification (ISTQB Foundation/ ISEB/…) is plus
- Be a proactive and have good work relationship with other team members
- Logical thinking, detail-oriented, willing to take challenges and mentor others
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
- Amazing office location in the center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 3)
As a management consulting company, xspera focus on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise portal, XINGATE 3.0, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation. Join xspera today and be part of the digital world of tomorrow!
|location: hcm, vietnam|
|contract type: full time|
|salary range: contact xspera|