xspera, a global management consulting company, seek to increase corporate performance through digital transformation. XINGATE, xspera’s proprietary platform developed on Microsoft’s technology and collaboration stacks, deliver powerful intra-and-inter departmental and cross-departmental solutions with low cost and immediate results.
xspera is seeking a talented Solution Architect (Product) to help develop and expand our platforms and continually grow our engineering team also.
@xspera, we expect our Solution Architect to be
- a Dreamer, view the world not as a one size fits all, but all clients are unique. It is essential that every component within XINGATE is built with modularity and flexibility in mind. With flexibility, must also come with minimal customization to go to market for each customer deployment. Finally, a desire for building a Minimum Viable Products (MVP),
- a Believer, a belief in the company vision and a belief in the team that will take us there. A show of your confidence and drive of the vision will fester into the team like wildfire and bring amazing results. In addition to your own drive for success, successfully push team members past their comfort zones to build an amazing toolset of products, and,
- a Builder, spread time affectively between building a solid product but also a solid team. Develop strong development processes with continuous integration and continuous deployment, and solid DevOps definition. Identify needed resources, hire and continually train team to be better day by day.
Into the details, your expected skills and experiences should include
- At least a Master’s degree in an IT related field; PhD in IT related field is preferred.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in Software Development.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with building large-scale enterprise architecture solutions, with considerations in
- Data security concerns
- Integration of external platforms
- Application performance
- Software scalability planning, and,
- information management best practices
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft application development languages and frameworks (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL).
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Server Collaboration Platforms, specifically SharePoint Server (2010-2016) and SharePoint Online, Skype for Business (Lync), and Exchange.
- Understanding of Microsoft Frameworks of BizTalk and SQL Business Intelligence (2014-2016).
- Understanding of Web Application development technologies such as AngularJS 2, Bootstrap 3, React JS and incorporation of 3rd party libraries such as Telerik.
- MCSE SharePoint and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) is highly desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificate (at least TOEIC 700 or the same certificate relevant), Vietnamese is a must and German is a plus.
Why Work @ xspera
- Work on the latest Microsoft collaboration technology stacks
- Strong Work-Life balance
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Powerful laptop
- Premium Health Insurance
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & HK
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
- Amazing office location in the center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 3)
As a management consulting company founded in 2012, xspera focus is on the business goals of our customers. We deliver solutions which help customers achieve their business goals faster. Our enterprise portal, XINGATE, adapts quickly to our client’s corporate structures reducing their process costs in many areas by as much as 30% -60% through greater transparency, digitization, and process automation. Join xspera today and join the digital transition movement today!